Saturday 15 February 2014

A blog to explain the blog



 First off to clear the air, This blog shall not be your "oh-so-typical" blog, yet it shall be my way of unveiling or unmasking "her" to you, and to me as well. "But who is that person you call "her"?" you're asking, well that my dear friends is something you and I have yet to discover. Let's call it our mystery. We, both you and I, will go on a lengthy and extensive journey to find "her." She, the one that is in control of this blog and is writing to you right now. 

Secondly, i'll be exploring lots of topics that hit close to home and issues that I deal with on a regular basis as a teen. I will also release a load of my thoughts and splatter them out over here, so you've been warned! Thirdly, I'm not that dull, gloomy girl in the corner, which I feel the need to tell you, yet I will remain anonymous. But this blog will carry out a wide variety of emotions. 

Finally, I am in no way a professional writer, so please keep that in mind while reading this. I will also fail to satisfy all tastes, but I'm just human. 

Stay safe and look up,

E.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment